Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility for the Members - General membership & Associate membership shall be provided only to business owners with Sri Lankan nationality and business registration in Japan.
All types of Membership shall be provided by the decision of working committee after receiving prescribed application form with Business Registration Certificate. After approval applicant will be notified to deposit membership fee.
If working committee rejects any application for membership, the applicant will be informed but the reason of rejection shall not be disclosed.
Membership should be renewed at the end of the period.
- Honorable Member - Sri Lankan, Japanese nationalities having special feature can be honored as Honorable Member by the General Meeting.
- Executive position is eligible only when membership is minimum of 3 Years
- Members should be registered automobile dealer in Japan with presence in Japan
- Members should have proven experience in the used car export business.
- Should carry high personnel integrity and credibility.
- Member who has been convicted by Japanese law enforcement authority for any criminal offences can apply for the membership however the eligibility will be deemed decided by the working committee with duly signed by the Chairman or vice Chairman.
- All members should follow the provisions under the constitution and should abide by the Civil law in Japan. No member will entitle for special privilege being a member of the Sri Lanka Automobile Association in Japan.
- No member will treat in adequately due to any physical disability, color or race. Any dispute will resolve at the working committee level. Any grievances should address to the Chairman through the Secretary of the Association.
- Participate in local and international development of trade through discuss and interactions among the membership and others.
- Membership will automatically cancel if fee is not paid within 12 months from the due date. If want to re-join need to pay the due amount.
- Constitution Amendment & Position in Association will be decided by voting in AGM
- Withdrawal of membership should be informed in 3 months advance before expiry by email or post.